A.K.A. the best sauce you’ve ever had
This is the most delicious and creamy sauce ever! It’s pretty much the main reason I enjoying eating vegetables so often. It’s perfect drizzled on any type of veggie/grain bowl, salad, as a dip for yam fries, or drizzled into something like a pita or wrap.
– 1/3 cup tahini
– Juice of 1 to 2 lemons (depending how big and juicy the lemons…I find they really vary in size)
– 1/3 cup water (plus more depending on how thick you like things)
– 2 Tbsp olive oil
– 1 clove garlic (optional)
– 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast
– 1-2 tsp honey
– 1 tsp sea salt
– 1/2 tsp pepper
– Place all ingredients in to a blender, Vitamix or magic bullet.
– Blend until smooth and creamy. Feel free to add any more of the listed ingredients depending on your preferences. Note: it’s not necessary to use a blender. Just placing into a jar and shaking/ stirring works well too
– Top on a veggie bowl or anything you desire!