ONE ON ONE COACHING
If you're ready to finally feel your best self - one on one coaching with Meg is for you!
Meg specializes in nutrition for anxiety & gut health. She teaches you how to navigate our crazy confusing and often corrupt wellness world - helping you to reach all your health goals, while feeling a sense of calm, inner peace, self love, and grounded-ness you might not know even possible!!
Curb your anxiety? Improve your gut health? Mitigate your PMS? Stop your fatigue? Clear your digestive issues?
Loose that extra weight? Improve your mental function?
Have a truly peaceful relationship with food?
Together, we've got this!
“MEGHAN HAS BEEN AN INCREDIBLE GUIDE IN NAVIGATING HOW FOOD IMPACTS MY ANXIETY. SHE IS A GIFTED LISTENER AND TEACHER. MEGHAN HAS HELPED ME GAIN AWARENESS AROUND MY ANXIETY-PROVOKING EATING HABITS, AND TAUGHT ME HOW EATING NOURISHING FOOD HAS A POWERFULLY POSITIVE IMPACT ON MY WELLBEING. HER RECIPES ARE DELICIOUS AND EASY TO PREPARE, SHE PROVIDED A TANGIBLE AND PRACTICAL PLAN OF SHIFTING TO HEALTHIER EATING, AND BEST OF ALL, I'M FEELING MORE GROUNDED, CLEAR, AND CAPABLE THAN I HAVE FOR A LONG TIME."
- K.M. (Anxiety Reduction Protocol Client)
With a fully holistic and personalized approach Meg will support you in reaching all your health goals!
As a nutritionist, Meg understands everything is connected hence why her approach is completely integrative and will leave you feeling connected to your best health, your most loved body, and enjoying the most delicious foods!
Meg specializes in:
- Nutrition to reduce anxiety
- Gut Health & digestion
- Hormone balancing & mitigating PMS
- Relationship with food & self love
One on One Coaching Options:
THE ANXIETY REDUCTION PROTOCOL:
- A life changing opportunity to learn how to use food, supplements, and lifestyle modifications to help support you in reducing anxiety!
- Not only is this program great for anyone who struggles with anxiety, you'll also get to the bottom of any co-existing health conditions such as hormone imbalances or digestive issues, as Meg holds your hand the whole way in helping to find what works best for your body & mind.
- Click HERE to read more about this incredibly life changing program!
THE THRIVING PROTOCOL:
- An incredible opportunity to learn how to use the food you eat to THRIVE!
- Comprehensive intake session (1 hour 20 minutes)
- Bi-weekly 1 hour sessions (we meet twice a month via Zoom)
- A personalized protocol made just for you (presented in a beautiful downloadable e-book). Loaded with diet, supplement, and lifestyle recommendations to help you reach all your health & wellness goals
- On going support including texts & emails to hold you accountable
- Topics we cover: all topics are personalized on the individual some of which might include - stabilizing blood sugars, improving gut health & digestion, balancing hormones & reducing PMS, supporting mental health, increasing energy levels, positive lifestyle changes, supplementation support, focus foods that are right for your body, disordered eating, and so much more!
- BONUS: Shopping lists, meal plans, and weekly recipes personalized for you!
- Investment: $497 (CAD) per month (minimum of 3 months)
- Were you referred to me by a naturopath? Message me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a customized package!
What to expect from one on one coaching?
To be fully heard & understood, to be educated on a way of eating RIGHT for your body, to be inspired in the way you cook & live, to love yourself more, to get to the root of your health conditions, to invoke your inner healing, to feel like your best & most healthy self!
Depending on where you live other offerings include:
*NOTE: Meg lives on Salt Spring Island but often works throughout Vancouver, Victoria, and the Toronto Area*
- GARDEN SUPPORT
Meg can help to plan your garden customized to your diet needs. She can also support with planting, maintenance, harvesting, and seasonal recipe creation. This can look like anything from a small patio planter box to a full-size garden
- IN-HOUSE COOKING
Cook together so you can learn how to incorporate healthy foods in a “hands on” manner.
“MEGHAN IS A TRULY INCREDIBLE HUMAN BEING! I'VE ALWAYS HAD A COMPLICATED RELATIONSHIP WITH FOOD AND MEGHAN HAS HELPED ME TO OVERCOME NEGATIVE FEELINGS ASSOCIATED WITH EATING AND HAS TAUGHT ME TO VIEW FOOD AND NOURISHMENT IN A NEW LIGHT. SHE HAS HELPED ME TO LEARN THE PRACTICE OF MINDFUL EATING AND OFFERED SUGGESTIONS WITH MY EATING CHOICES TO HELP ME FEEL BETTER THAN I EVER HAVE. MEGHAN'S OWN STORY IS INSPIRING AND WORKING WITH HER HAS BEEN AN ABSOLUTE PRIVILEGE. "
- K.T. (Client)
Meg hosts monthly workshops on various topics surrounding nutrition and wellness. Stay tuned for her next workshop happenings by following along on Instagram!
This is for those of you who just don’t have the time or energy to cook or would just prefer someone else to give you a hand. Meg offers in-house meal prep services on a weekly, monthly, or special event basis. She makes anything from healthy snacks to full meals for you to have ready to go at the snap of a finger.
TALKS AND COLLABORATIONS
Meg loves collaborating with like-minded, health and earth conscious individuals and companies. If you want to know more of what she can offer you as an individual or to your business – shoot her a message at: email@example.com
In case you couldn't tell - Meg LOVES to cook, bake, and create seasonal whole food based recipes! If you're an organic or regenerative food company looking for some delicious and creative content for your product - Meg is your person!
Get in touch with me by filling out this form below, and I'll be sure to get back to you ASAP!