These little bliss balls are kind of an essential “must have in house” for me. They make for the perfect little treat mid morning, afternoon, or post dinner. They are one of the best ways to satiate chocolate cravings!
– 1 cup sunflower seeds
– 1 cup pitted medjool dates
– 2 tbsp sunflower seed butter
– 2 heaping tbsp. raw cacao powder
– 2 tbsp cacao nibs or dark chocolate
– 2 tbsp hemp hearts
– ¼ tsp vanilla
– In a food processor or blender, grind the sunflower seeds into a flour like consistency
– Add the rest of ingredients an blend until well incorporated
– Place the mixture in freezer to cool for 15 minutes then roll into 1 tbsp sized balls
– Sprinkle with additional hemp hearts
TIP: If you don’t have a super high powered blender and think you’ll find it tough to blend the dates, you can stew them on the stove top with 2 tbsp water then add to blender for easier mixing.