One of my absolute favourites! These bars are seriously melt in your mouth goodness with absolutely no refined sugars or grains! Not much else to say about them other than you’ve got to try to make them to see what I mean.
– 1 cup sunflower seeds
– 1/2 cup cashews
– 1/3 cup dates
– 1/4 cup honey
– 1/4 cup unrefined coconut oil (Naked Coconuts is my preferred brand)
– 1/2 cup mini dairy free dark chocolate chips plus more for the drizzle
– Place sunflower seeds and cashews in a blender or Vitamix and mix until you reach a flour like consistency
– Then add all other ingredients except chocolate chips
– Blend until well incorporated
– Next, fold in chocolate chips until they are well incorporated
– Press into a 9×5 pan (or any small size will do) and let set in freezer for at least 1 hour
– Cut into squares and then drizzle with melted chocolate
– Best stored in freezer until you’re ready to eat!