This recipe blew me away! These little cookies are oil free, gluten free, and only sweetened with dates & 1 banana! Yet they happen to be so soft, goey, and delicious! They are a great treat to have in the house if you’re trying to decreased your refined sugar intake! They’re also a super healthy cookie alternative as they contain tons of soluble fibre from the chickpea flour and oats. I can’t recommend them enough!
– 3/4 cup chickpea flour
– 1/2 cup oats ground into a flour
– 1/2 tsp baking soda
– 1/2 tsp baking powder
– 1/4 tsp Sea salt
– 1/2 tsp Vanilla
– 1/2 cup soft medjool dates
– 1 ripe banana
– 1 pasture raised egg
– 1/2 cup PB
– Place all dry ingredients into a bowl and mix
– Place all wet ingredients into a food processor or blender and blend until ingredients are a consistent texture
– Mix dry and wet together and then, shape into little balls, slightly flattening the tops as you you place on a cookie tray
– Bake at 325F (convection) for 8-9 minutes!
NOTE: dough is quite wet and sticky when trying to place them on the tray however cookies turn out great!