These have no sugar what so ever – they are sweetened only with dates and contain very minimal ingredients. Best part about them is that they’re so moist, delicious, and easy to make!
– 1/4 cup whole rolled oats
– 2/3 cup high quality peanut butter
– 2/3 cup medjool dates (other kinds would be fine too but these are the best ones to use for this recipe in my opinion)
– 1 egg or chia egg
– 1/2 tsp. vanilla
– 1/2 tsp sea salt
– 1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips
– Preheat oven to 350oF
– Place all ingredients (except chocolate chips) in a blender or Vitamix
– Blend until you reach a thick paste like texture
– Fold chocolate chops into batter
– Roll into golf ball size bites and place on cookie tray. Flatten each ball with a fork
– Bake at 350oF for 8 minutes
– Allow to cool and then drizzle with additional PB, hemp hearts, and chocolate chips
NOTE: I say high quality PB because as always, quality is most important for our health and the taste. Ensure you use an organic brand and that peanuts (and maybe sea salt) are the only ingredients.