I love this sauce! It contains simple ingredients I always have in the house, takes mere minutes to make, and tastes so creamy and delicious on just about anything. I especially love drizzling it over a soba noodle veggie bowl or on top of grilled tempeh! I should mention, that this is just a general idea/ starting point of the measurements you can use for the sauce. I notice the sauce can vary so much depending on how thick the peanut butter you use and the type of honey you use (fully raw and crystallized or liquid). So please, please, don’t be afraid to taste test and alter according to your preferences! You really can’t go wrong by adding more/ less of any of these ingredients!
– 1/3 cup peanut butter (I always use organic, smooth & salted)
– 1.5 Tbsp. Tamari (gluten free, organic soy sauce)
– 1 Tbsp. honey
– Juice of half a lemon (or 1 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar)
– 4 Tbsp. water (plus more for thinning)
– Place peanut butter followed by all other ingredients into a jar. I like to use a 500mL mason jar
– Mix everything well until everything all ingredients are super incorporated
– If you notice your sauce is too thick, add more water!
– Taste test to ensure it’s to your desired taste/ texture. NOTE: the type of PB & honey you use can have a huge variation on this sauce, so don’t be afraid to add more or less of whatever you like.
– Stores well in the fridge in a glass mason jar with a lid for 5-7 days