This loaf literally changed my life (hence the name)! As I work towards hormonal balancing, I am doing my best to stay away from all sugars and lower my intake of refined grains. This loaf has been the perfect “go-to” for me to have in the house as it’s sugar free, dairy free, gluten free, and grain free, yet so moist and delicious! I really couldn’t have asked for anything better in a recipe!
– 1 cup chickpea flour
– 1 tsp baking soda
– 1/2 tsp sea salt
– 1 and 1/3 cup mashed yams (I keep the skin on, cut, boil, and then mash them) I find this also helps the recipe to turn out best!
– 1/4 cup olive oil
– 3 large pasture raised eggs
– Mix the chickpea flour, sea salt, and baking soda together in a bowl
– Place the yams, oil, and eggs into a food processor and mix until well combined
– Add the dry to the food processor and continue to process until just incorporated (be sure to not over do it with the processing)
– Place batter into a prepared loaf pan and bake at 330°F convection for 45-55 minutes (mine usually takes 51 minutes)
– Tastes AMAZING with avocado, hummus, or a drizzle of nut butter!