This is one of my all time favourite smoothie recipes! It’s both fruity and nutty and tastes great at any time of year! I recommend using frozen blueberries and banana for the ultimate consistency. As for the cashew in it, I use New World Foods Organic cashew butter which is my favourite for quality and taste.
– 1 cup frozen blueberries
– 1 ripe frozen banana
– 1 Tbsp. cashew butter
– 1 cup almond milk
– 1/2 tbsp. hemp hearts
– Additional splashes of water if you find it too thick!
– 1/4 cup granola of choice (I used New Worlds Foods)
– Pinch of cinnamon
– Place all ingredients into a blender or Vitamix
– Mix until smooth and creamy
– Feel free to add additional almond milk or water if you’re finding it too thick
– Once you reach your desired consistency, pour into a jar, top with granola and cinnamon and enjoy 🙂