You can literally put this special “cheese-esque” topper on anything and everything! I especially love sprinkling it on top of my salads and pasta dishes. The other day a sprinkled it on top of a garden fresh heirloom tomato and it was literally melt in your mouth goodness. Best of all – it’s SO easy to make in stores well in the refrigerator.
– 1 cup raw cashews
– 4 Tbsp. Nutritional yeast
– 2 Tbsp. olive oil
– 1/2 clove of fresh garlic
– 1/2 tsp. sea salt
– 1/2 tsp. onion powder
– Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and mix until well combined.
– If you are having trouble mixing add in an extra drizzle of olive oil
– The end result should be a crumbly grated “parmesan” texture
– Sprinkle over any salad (or dish) of choice.
– Leftover are best stored in an air tight glass jar or container in the fridge