I haven’t been much for experimenting with bliss ball recipes as I am pretty in love with my “Grounding Cacao” ones. However, I wanted to try to make a recipe with dried apricots since they can be grown locally. I am pretty stoked with how these ones turned out and think they might even be my new fave snack (for the time being)! I find them nice nad refreshing for spring yet still super satiating. And the local Salt Spring Rose Hips I added to them are the cherry on top.
– 1/2 cup almonds
– 1 cup whole oats
– 1 cup apricots
– 1/4 cup honey
– 1/4 cup PB (or nut butter of choice)
– 1 tsp. vanilla
– 2 Tbsp. cacao nibs or 1/4 cup mini dark chocolate chips
– Topping: PB drizzle and local dried rose hips
– Place almonds in a blender or food processor and mix until well chopped
– Next add the oats and apricots. Continue to blend until you reach a fine consistency
– Add the remainder of the ingredients and blend until well incorporated
– Place dough in fridge to cool for 20-30 minutes and then roll into golf ball size shapes
– Drizzle with fresh PB and local rose hips (if you can find them)!
– Best stored in fridge for 1 week or freezer for any longer